Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nasty bug

On Tuesday night Dominic woke up throwing up at 2a, I tried to get him to keep fluids down but it wasn't happening. We were told to come in and we've been here at Children's ever since. He's been throwing up and having diahreah and won't drink or eat much so we are stuck until he's well again. He's doing good though, playing in between feeling sick and walking around in his cage. I'm posting some pics when I get back home, the boys came to visit and they played in the cage with Dominic, they loved it and Dominic was so happy to see them. I need one of those cages for the boys at home! We may be able to go home tomorrow if he keeps food and milk down, it's not easy for Dominic or myself to sleep in the Hospital. Thanks for all the prayers from our family & friends! He really is a strong boy and always bounces back fast.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Poor baby, I hope he get's better soon. I miss you all !!

De-De said...

Thanks Maddy, it's too bad I didn't get to see you guys while you were here. Aidan was going on and on about how he got to see you guys at Grandma's.

Madeline said...

Aww !! Aiden and Collin have both gotten sooo big. Collin was talking non-stop, it was adorable. Aiden and Eli were playing and Collin came up to us and said "I don't like them, I don't like them". I miss you all !! I wish I could of seen you guys too, I kept asking my mom, but we were only in town for 3 days...

Luv,
Maddy