Monday, January 5, 2009

9 months!

Dominic just turned 9 months yesterday and aside from this past week of a bad cold has been doing very well. Other than when he was first diagnosed he has not had a hospital stay yet. He's gotten through all the colds he's had and has not had any other illness other than that. He's starting to climb, yes, another climber for me, just what I needed lol! He stands, takes a few steps, says Uh Oh, claps and dances. He started doing all these cute little things that start at this age with the last few weeks, so much fun to watch him grow! I can't believe he's already 9 months! Time flies and we honestly thought and were told that we'd have lots of trips to the ER with him, we have not had one and our so thankful for that. He's such a joy and of coarse makes me want to have more children, as each of my children have. Now if I could just convince Jeff :) I'd like a girl!!! Someday! And if I have a few more boys before the girl, that's just fine with me. I think I'm addicted to having babies.

No comments: